Critics blasted U.S. Surgeon General Vivek Murthy's first report on e-cigarettes, saying it ignores science and potential vaping benefits.
Nearly 20 states are expected to consider some form of education savings account measure during their 2017 legislative s ...
Emerging from what it considers the wilderness of the Obama administration, the Competitive Enterprise Institute unvei ...
THIS JUST IN
“This has everything to do with politics and my support of Donald Trump,” the sheriff said. “These people are invested in br ...
A new bill proposed by Florida state Sen. Greg Steube has First Amendment advocates crying foul.
The employee pension system in Pittsburgh remains chronically underfunded, despite major cash infusions over the last twelve years ...
Acoustic experts representing proponents and critics of industrial wind power squared off for the first round of public hearings ...
“Who may practice medicine? Which services can nurses provide? Who can own a medical practice? What constitutes malpractice? Can ...
New polling suggests that Donald Trump’s recent Carrier incentive deal was “wildly popular,” but the president-elect’s fir ...
With a court ruling expected in weeks, conscientious health care professionals say they should not be forced to counsel or aid pat ...
Local governments, including public schools, paid $16,062,496 in taxpayer dollars to lobby the Texas Legislature in 2015. More mon ...
Administrators at the troubled Tomah Veterans Affairs Medical Center are answering a lot of tough questions this week from congres ...
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security quietly shut down Operation Phalanx, an aerial surveillance program that interc ...
“If you want to talk, talk. If you want to shout, then get the hell out,” he told the protesters. “At least wait u ...
The records have been “paraded about the office by an employee,” the source said.
In the States
- In bondage to City Hall, Express-News blathers about parks
- Local lobbying bill tops $16 million at taxpayer expense
- SEIU Texas files for bankruptcy after losing suit
- Austin craft brewery booming, but threatened by distributor rule
- City gives citizens the runaround on Google huts
- Arlington plays the stadium game with fear and arrogance
- Read More
- Rutland aldermen hear from federal refugee agency after months of delay
- Renewable energy’s economic model collapsing as REC prices plummet
- United States falls to No. 23 in new freedom study
- Sound experts spar over appropriate wind turbine noise standards
- Parties weigh-in on assisted suicide exemption as court decision looms
- Should I stay or go: Vermont business owners face tough decision
- Read More
- Ordinance forces businesses to purchase surveillance cameras
- Former state legislator Cecil McCrory rescinds guilty plea in corruption case
- Mississippi Legislature proposes cuts, layoffs in budget recommendation
- Funding formula isn't only measure of K-12 spending in Mississippi
- Kemper Project likely to miss December start date
- Biloxi sues minor league team owners over lease dispute
- Read More